The other day, I made Churros but since I do not have a piping bag I flattened it and turned to be crispy churros chips. It tastes good! Just like the traditional Mexican churros. The crisp and chocolate dip matched and it really simply easy and good for healthy snacks.
I only got my recipe from the net and I was inspired to make it by myself because I have tasted it from an event in my school.
- 125g Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 250 ml freshly boiled water
- 2 tbsp sugar or cinnamon to taste/flavor
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Pour the olive oil
- Slowly pour the freshly boiled water while, stirring it.
- Continue to whisk everything and when it is already well mixed.
- Set aside for 10 minutes or so; while setting up the deep fryer.
- Fry it in oil. [No piping bag? Just flatten it, just like what I did] It will turn out to be a crispy chips snacks with chocolate dips.
- Cocoa powder or tablets or cubes | Chocolate chips | Milk chocolate chips
Just melt it in a bowl in a low heat.
I hope I encouraged you to make your own churros and taste it goods as I am. :)